19th International Conference
on Digital Audio Effects
September 5–9, 2016
Brno, Czech Republic
Welcome to the 19th International Conference on Digital
Audio Effects (DAFx-16)
Brno University of Technology
Brno, Czech Republic, September 5–9, 2016
The DAFx 2016 Local Organizing Committee would like to welcome you to the 19th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects, hosted at the Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic.
© 2012 Kamil Riha / Brno University of Technology
- March 11, 2016: Deadline for paper submission extedned to March 25th, 2016.
- February 1, 2016: Web upload system for conference papers is opened.
- January 24, 2016: All of the DAFx16 participants are allowed to visit the Technical Museum during the conference for free!
- December 9, 2015: Peter Balazs (ARI Vienna) will be one of the keynote speakers, with the talk Frames in audio processing: What you use, but might not know
- December 9, 2015: Pacora trio will be the performer of the Tuesday's concert
- November 25, 2015: Orlí Street Theatre / Musically Dramatic Lab of the Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno has been managed to be the place of the DAFx-16 concert
- November 23, 2015: The Technical Museum in Brno has been managed to be the place of the DAFx-16 welcome drink
- October 9, 2015: The first Call for papers has been published and spread
- September 11, 2015: The DAFx-16 web pages are now online. Please check regularly for updates.